Glooberry Ltd ("we"/"us"/"our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of our members and all visitors seriously, and we will only use any personal data collected and/or submitted to us during your use of this website in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and this Policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is Glooberry Ltd.
- 1. Information That We May Collect From You
The information that we collect via this website may include:
- a. Any personal details that you submit such as your name, address, email address and other information.
- c. We are exempt from Paragraph (1) of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 as the technical storage of, or access to, information is strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service requested by you, the user.
- d. Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number for internet connection) is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in this website.
- e. Details of your visits to this website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
- f. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 2. What We Do With Information We Collect
We will use information you supply and/or we collect through this website to:
- build our relationship with our members;
- attract new members;
- tell you about goods and/or services which we provide, or which third parties provide, which we feel may be of interest to you;
- canvas your views, through surveys in relation to the services we offer, although you do not have to respond to them;
- keep our membership records up to date.
We will pass information you supply and/or we collect through this website to Glooberry Limited ("GL"), the operator of this website, who
- will use your information to operate the website. This may include passing your information to users of this website and users of other sites operated by or on behalf of Glooberry Ltd;
- may use your information to let you know about goods and services it provides, or which third parties provide, which may be of interest to you;
- may use your information to pass to third parties who provide goods and/or services which may be of interest to you.
GL may also pass or disclose your information (in whole or in part) to its third party providers under strict security arrangements to enable them to provide their contracted services to GL. These service providers may be located outside of the European Economic Area.
GL may also aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target, and may make use of the personal data collected from you through this website to enable them to comply with their advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
GL may disclose your personal information to third parties without your prior consent:
- in the event that GL sell or buy any business or assets, in which case they may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if GL or substantially all of its individual assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about members will be one of the transferred assets;
Your information may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing our compliance with any regulatory rules/codes. It may also be used for research and statistical purposes. It may be transferred to any country, including countries outside the European Economic Area for any of these purposes and for system administration. Where this happens, we will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as if we were dealing with it.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without your prior consent:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of which business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our individual assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our members will be one of the transferred assets;
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 3. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by telephoning us on 0845 643 4181 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of up to £10.
- 4. Contact